Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Accomplished global executive led and developed a range of diverse and complex pharma sector businesses with proven sales, marketing, market access, commercial operations, strategic planning, portfolio strategy and business development track record of success on both inline and pipeline assets for large, complex organizations globally.
Courageous and decisive P&L business leader with proven track record of achieving aspirational organizational objectives having profitably turned around an under-performing businesses exceeding goals consistently.
Influential business leader having led and contributed to executive committees, strategic initiatives and global programs shaping and driving strategy for multinational organizations.
Insightful strategist and change agent having overcome resistance and gained buy-in to successfully execute key strategic initiatives.
Passionate customer advocate skilled at balancing both internal and external priorities having eliminated barriers to access in various markets around the globe.
Strategic partner skilled at influencing and collaborating with global, region and local networks across a complex, matrix structure capable of establishing sponsorship and consensus under highly resistant and challenging conditions.
Authentic leader with a proven track record of building, investing in and empowering teams.
Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics
to February 2011
- Led planning and execution of the pandemic procurement activities in Western and Eastern Europe for both public and private segments and also with international associations including UNICEF and EU Commission
- Managed both the under-supply as well as the over-supply emergencies ensured long term partnership with governments as well as NVD long term commercial interests are fully synergized
- Led registration, pricing, reimbursement, funding and market adoption activities to expand Novartis Vaccines' presence into 12 EU markets and 8 Non-EU markets
- Planned and executed matrix of business models and collaboration frameworks with internal and external business partners across those markets
- Led cross functional projects involving legal, finance, RA, Manufacturing, Packaging, Filling and Supply Chain ensuring operational excellence across those markets
- Supported European commercial strategy formulation and 5-year business plan
- Led due diligence and contract negotiations with distribution partners and agents within Europe