Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Accomplished global executive leading and developing a range of diverse and complex Pharma sector businesses with proven sales, marketing, market access, commercial operations, strategic planning, drug development, portfolio strategy and business development with a proven track record of success on both inline and pipeline assets leadership for large, complex organizations globally.
Courageous and decisive P&L business leader with proven track record of achieving aspirational organizational objectives having profitably turned around an underperforming businesses exceeding goals consistently.
Influential business leader having led and contributed to executive committees, strategic initiatives and global programs shaping and driving strategy for multinational organizations.
Insightful strategist and change agent having overcome resistance and gained buy-in to successfully execute key strategic initiatives.
Passionate customer advocate skilled at balancing both internal and external priorities having eliminated barriers to access in various markets around the globe.
Strategic partner skilled at influencing and collaborating with global, region and local networks across a complex, matrix structure capable of establishing sponsorship and consensus under highly resistant and challenging conditions.
Authentic leader with a proven track record of building, investing in and empowering teams.
to October 2012
- Led the pan-European launch readiness strategy for Jakavi in MF
- Led the pan-European launch readiness strategy for Afinitor in HR+ advanced breast cancer
- Developed a tiered KOL communication plan upon pivotal locally advanced HR+ breast cancer data release/NEJM publication, and supported NVS medical leadership to implement via mostly field based medical team.
- Led NVS Zometa brand through LOE, planned and executed robust revenue maximization plan and patent protection initatives
- Supported NVS oncology global pipeline compounds' development strategies incl. TPP, new trial design, accelerated registration, go to market strategy, etc. representing Region Europe
- Structured and Led Europe Pipeline Team "EPT" as a cross functional local and regional strategic forum acting as a decisive body that can give recommendations and strategic considerations regarding the commercial viability of developmental, launch readiness and in licensing candidates
- Developed in a timely fashion robust strategic / tactical plans for each pipeline compound