Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Accomplished global executive led and developed a range of diverse and complex pharma sector businesses with proven sales, marketing, market access, commercial operations, strategic planning, portfolio strategy and business development track record of success on both inline and pipeline assets for large, complex organizations globally.
Courageous and decisive P&L business leader with proven track record of achieving aspirational organizational objectives having profitably turned around an under-performing businesses exceeding goals consistently.
Influential business leader having led and contributed to executive committees, strategic initiatives and global programs shaping and driving strategy for multinational organizations.
Insightful strategist and change agent having overcome resistance and gained buy-in to successfully execute key strategic initiatives.
Passionate customer advocate skilled at balancing both internal and external priorities having eliminated barriers to access in various markets around the globe.
Strategic partner skilled at influencing and collaborating with global, region and local networks across a complex, matrix structure capable of establishing sponsorship and consensus under highly resistant and challenging conditions.
Authentic leader with a proven track record of building, investing in and empowering teams.
Since November 2016
- Enabling the President of Merck Oncology to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders and fulfill his commitments to patients, shareholders, and Board of Directors
- Working as a right hand to the President of Merck Oncology, leading multiple strategic and operational analyses as well as take a lead role in driving large projects within the business shaping the organizational strategy and direction
- Focusing on formulating and implementing strategies to create potential future revenue streams and maximize shareholder value
- Reviewing and analyzing the division’s financial forecasting / performance reports, flagging issues to the President of Merck Oncology
- Undertaking research on potential portfolio transformation opportunities including financial and marketing research and willingness to provide opinions and insight based on this research based on a basic modeling of companies in competitive industry
- Working closely with the President of Merck Oncology to identify and prepare for critical thought leadership engagements
- Compiling reports for the President of Merck Oncology and Board of Directors, in a succinct format, enabling a quick understanding of where the business is and the issues it faces, giving opinions on such findings and frequently given the task of designing and rolling out action/project plans
- Preparing critical meeting agendas and sending out pre meeting documentation, Participating in meetings and responsible for tracking outcomes and deliverables