Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Accomplished global executive led and developed a range of diverse and complex pharma sector businesses with proven sales, marketing, market access, commercial operations, strategic planning, portfolio strategy and business development track record of success on both inline and pipeline assets for large, complex organizations globally.
Courageous and decisive P&L business leader with proven track record of achieving aspirational organizational objectives having profitably turned around an under-performing businesses exceeding goals consistently.
Influential business leader having led and contributed to executive committees, strategic initiatives and global programs shaping and driving strategy for multinational organizations.
Insightful strategist and change agent having overcome resistance and gained buy-in to successfully execute key strategic initiatives.
Passionate customer advocate skilled at balancing both internal and external priorities having eliminated barriers to access in various markets around the globe.
Strategic partner skilled at influencing and collaborating with global, region and local networks across a complex, matrix structure capable of establishing sponsorship and consensus under highly resistant and challenging conditions.
Authentic leader with a proven track record of building, investing in and empowering teams.
to October 2016
- Lead a pan-Middle East best in class “Go to Market” commercialization of MSD Oncology 1st Immuno-Oncology asset Keytruda as well as other In-Line oncology portfolio brands including Emend, Temodal, Intron-A and OncoTICE
Build the Middle East MSD Oncology CBL Cross-Functional Organization across 14 countries
- Roll-Out the regional Disease Area Strategy for Melanoma and Lung Cancer Indications
- Support launch maximization by drive acceleration of projects (EAP, Registries, CUP) and RW evidence generation
- Develop innovative solutions that will differentiate Keytruda adding value to our brand offering through optimal patient selection and management
- Further improve cross-functional collaboration, being inclusive of all critical functions incl. regulatory, supply chain, pricing and tender management
- Reach a 50+m USD for MSD Oncology across ME region
- Strengthen team spirit, engagement and empowerment, contributing to ME talent pipeline optimization
- Continue to foster sharing best practice opportunities and innovation across the organization
- Fully leverage digital strategy from the marketing side by implementing tactics that act as a technology enabler for our customer facing approach
- Review and optimize prioritization process and Risks / Ops management across the portfolio, implementing a systematic dynamic resource allocation process in a close collaboration with finance
- Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support groups and other healthcare organizations to ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assesses the marketing mix of assigned products to evaluate cost effectiveness and results
- Identify trends, opportunities and threats for all products groups and propose corresponding measures
- Coordinate the communication of product related information
- Provide accurate and timely global forecasts for operations planning