Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Accomplished global executive leading and developing a range of diverse and complex Pharma sector businesses with proven sales, marketing, market access, commercial operations, strategic planning, drug development, portfolio strategy and business development with a proven track record of success on both inline and pipeline assets leadership for large, complex organizations globally.
Courageous and decisive P&L business leader with proven track record of achieving aspirational organizational objectives having profitably turned around an underperforming businesses exceeding goals consistently.
Influential business leader having led and contributed to executive committees, strategic initiatives and global programs shaping and driving strategy for multinational organizations.
Insightful strategist and change agent having overcome resistance and gained buy-in to successfully execute key strategic initiatives.
Passionate customer advocate skilled at balancing both internal and external priorities having eliminated barriers to access in various markets around the globe.
Strategic partner skilled at influencing and collaborating with global, region and local networks across a complex, matrix structure capable of establishing sponsorship and consensus under highly resistant and challenging conditions.
Authentic leader with a proven track record of building, investing in and empowering teams.
to May 2009
- Led sales and marketing development of Roche's Anemia, Transplantation and Rheumatoid Arthritis businesses in Egypt
- Structured the RA, Anemia and Transplantation business unit as a complete turn around business process
- Re-launched the Neo Recormon® brand locally and helped make the anemia franchise representing more than 15% of the total affiliate sales with the launch of Mircera® in the very competitive EPO therapy market as the last entrant with no clear clinical differentiation and potential risk of cannibalization
- Launched MabTheRA in Rheumatoid Arthritis as a product life cycle extension strategy
- Grew product sales by fourfold over six years via effective HCP inline marketing, direct to patient marketing, managed care marketing, and pricing strategy based on strategic payer landscape analysis
- Led work stream in Actemra Launch Readiness Project "ALR" within CEMAI region leading affiliates in launching this brand
- Led commercial strategy of "Transplantation Franchise" and managed the product life cycle of the main brand CellCept
- Led and developed people directly (2 product managers & 1 team sales manager) and indirectly ( 15 medical reps.)