Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Accomplished global executive led and developed a range of diverse and complex pharma sector businesses with proven sales, marketing, market access, commercial operations, strategic planning, portfolio strategy and business development track record of success on both inline and pipeline assets for large, complex organizations globally.
Courageous and decisive P&L business leader with proven track record of achieving aspirational organizational objectives having profitably turned around an under-performing businesses exceeding goals consistently.
Influential business leader having led and contributed to executive committees, strategic initiatives and global programs shaping and driving strategy for multinational organizations.
Insightful strategist and change agent having overcome resistance and gained buy-in to successfully execute key strategic initiatives.
Passionate customer advocate skilled at balancing both internal and external priorities having eliminated barriers to access in various markets around the globe.
Strategic partner skilled at influencing and collaborating with global, region and local networks across a complex, matrix structure capable of establishing sponsorship and consensus under highly resistant and challenging conditions.
Authentic leader with a proven track record of building, investing in and empowering teams.
to February 2008
- Developed annual marketing plans, launch plans, competitive strategy, counter messaging, objections' handler, core slide kits for all Roche's Oncology brands
- Planned and owned brand promotion budget, ensured improved ROI and KPIs fulfillment
- Launched Avastin locally in Egypt in 2006 to be among top 3 selling brands within the portfolio
- Launched Tarceva locally in Egypt 2007
- Led the planning and execution of local and regional events including round table discussions, group meetings, launch symposia, stand alone events "Roche 6th Middle East Oncology Event - Omman 4th-8th Feb 2008"
- Planned and executed market research projects
- Analyzed long term brand potential, and anticipated upsides and downsides' impact
- Led reimbursement activities of Xeloda, MabThera and Herceptin to a +60% sales growth
- Managed KoL profiling, advocacy and development for Breast, Colorectal, Pancreatic, Lung, Renal Cancers and Lymphoma for market research and clinical program engagement
- Planned and executed communications Programs with physicians, nurses and government officials
- Planned and executed various local public awareness campaigns
- Qualified and managed various agencies for maximum impact and long term partnership in the fields of PR, Market Research, Fund Raising Advertising and Event Management
- Support the initiation and conduct of Phase IV local clinical programs
- Audited marketing performance for both effectiveness and efficiency utilizing Roche's tools including pH value, Implementor and Allocator
- Designed creative tools to support the market adoption of brands like Xeloda (Xeloda Dose Modification Tool DMT" to ensure optimal dosing and "Roche Egypt Market Information System REMIS" as an interactive market mapping and scenario planning tool
- Created local promotional materials in accordance with global branding guidelines including slide kits, detail aids, banners and other branding elements
- Awarded from Xeloda Global Team for planning and executing "Patients' Support Program" and "Awareness Campaign" in Middle East in 2005